Thursday 31 January 2013

Bornfree Profile: Ndivhuwo from Makhado, Limpopo


 
Welcome to our awesome series of interviews with Bornfrees! We'll be highlighting the stories of Bornfrees from all around South Africa and are keen to hear from YOU if you were born into freedom - make contact through our email bornfrees18@gmail.com

Today we meet Ndivhuwo from Limpopo:


Tell us who you are and where you're from, and staying currently.
My name is Ndivhuwo Gededja and I am from Limpopo, a town called Makhado and livig in a village called Tshiozwi.

What are you doing currently (eg. attending school, working etc) and tell
us more about that
I am still at Tshiozwi, but I will start studying in June at Unisa in Pretoria.

Who is the most important person in your life and why?
The most important person in my life is my mom because she motivates me to work hard, know my studies and as a single parent she provides everything for me and my brothers.

Do you have any role models and what do you admire in them?
My role model is Oprah Winfrey because she hard working lady who loves to help people.

What do you think is the benefit of being a Bornfree
The advantage of been a Bornfree is I can able to what I love and able get any job that i love



Are there any negative aspects of being a Bornfree

I don't think of any disadvantage of being a bornfree

What dream do you have for yourself, or a goal you want to achieve?
I want to study international relations because I love to be solving problems: they could be about political, economical and media problems and I love travelling. My goal is that one day I can become an ambassador.


What message would you share with other Bornfrees?
The message to all bornfrees is that let's work hard in our studies so that South Africa can be better place in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment