Monday 8 October 2012

Bornfree Profile: Pholoso from Bushbuckridge, Mpumalanga


Welcome to our awesome series of interviews with Bornfrees! We'll be highlighting the stories of Bornfrees from all around South Africa and are keen to hear from YOU if you were born into freedom - make contact through our email bornfrees18@gmail.com

Today we meet Pholoso who lives in Bushbuckridge in Mpumalanga:


Tell us who you are and where you're from, and staying currently

Firstly I'm Moriri Pholoso from Bushbuckridge, and staying at Slangaan Hill Village.

Who do you live with and where?

I'm staying with my mother and my siblings


What are you doing currently (eg. attending school, working etc) and tell us more about that

Attending school is what I'm doing so that I can see my dream come true in the end and my life in the next stage after matric.


Who is the most important person in your life and why?

My mother is the most important person in my life because she always guides me in different ways so that I can know better next time.


Do you have any role models and what do you admire in them?

Nelson Mandela because he is the one who fought for us and for our freedom and he gave so much for all of us.


What do you think is the benefit of being a Bornfree
To be bornfree is the year we were born and the time of freedom because there's no apartheid.

Are there any negative aspects of being a Bornfree

There are no negative aspects since we are all free.


What's your idea of a perfect day?

My perfect day is spending time with my family.


What dream do you have for yourself, or a goal you want to achieve?

The biggest dream I have and will achieve is wanting to become a doctor.


What message would you share with other Bornfrees?
To all Bornfrees don't give up on what you want to become in your career and remember to put education first in everything you have planned to do. First finish your matric and then you will have time for everything else.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment