Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bornfree Profile: Rizano from King Williams Town, Eastern Cape

Welcome to our awesome series of interviews with Bornfrees! We'll be highlighting the stories of Bornfrees from all around South Africa and are keen to hear from YOU if you were born into freedom - make contact through our email bornfrees18@gmail.com or our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BornfreesSa or twitter @BornfreesSA


Today we meet Rizano from King Williams Town in the Eastern Cape.


Tell us who you are and where you're from and staying currently
I am Rizano Jacobs and I live in King Williams Town. I was born on the 4th of November 1994 in East London

Who do you live with and Where?
I live with my Mother, Father, Two Sisters and my Brother

What are you doing currently (eg. attending school, working etc) and tell us more about that
I am attending Breidbach Secondary School. The principal's name is Mr Jagers and he is a good principal.

Who is the most important person in your life and why?
It is God: He gave his life to us on the cross. My parents as well since they love me as well.

Do you have any role models and what do you admire in them?
My role model is Bryan Habana. He is a good rugby player for the Western Province and South Africa. I want to be a rugby player like he is.

What do you think is the benefit of being a Bornfree?
It is a good thing for many people in South Africa and for me too. It is a right as a South African citizen to stand up for what is right.

Are there any negative aspects of being a Bornfree?
Yes, there are negative aspects. People and young people especially misuse the aspect of being Bornfree. They party and do not study in order to be succesful.

What's your idea of a perfect day?
To pray in the morning before I go to school. To have a perfect breakfast before school.

What dream do you have for yourself, or goal you want to achieve?
I want to be a Roman Catholic priest and later a Pope of the Catholic Church in Vatican City

What message would you share with other Bornfrees?
Live life to the fullest and be responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment