Monday 26 November 2012

Bornfrees Profile: Nompumelelo from Soweto


Welcome to our awesome series of interviews with Bornfrees! We'll be highlighting the stories of Bornfrees from all around South Africa and are keen to hear from YOU if you were born into freedom - make contact through our email bornfrees18@gmail.com or our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BornfreesSa or twitter @BornfreesSA

Today we meet Nompumelelo from Soweto in Gauteng.  

Tell us who you are and where you're from and staying currently

I am Nompumelelo Twala, I'm from Soweto and I currently live there.

Who do you live with and where?
I live with my foster parent

What are you doing currently (eg. attending school, working etc) and tell us more about that?
I was doing my grade 12 this year
 
Who is the most important person in your life and why?
My Dad, because he was the only person who knew and understood me, he was there when I needed someone, he was special

What do you think is the benefit of being a Bornfree?
Being a Bornfree is such a blessing to me, because I'm born into a new South Africa with so many opportunities

Are there any negative aspects of being a Bornfree?
Yes there are, like the challenges of peer pressure and the environments that we grow up in

What's your idea of a perfect day?
My idea of a perfect day would be when I reunite with my dad in heaven hopefully

What dream do you have for yourself, or goal you want to achieve?
I dream to be a lawyer or a crime scene investigator

What message would you share with other Bornfrees?
I would tell other Bornfrees to keep their head up high as nothing is impossible with God, study hard and be anything they aspire to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment