Monday 26 November 2012

Bornfree Profile: Sisipho from Johannesburg, Gauteng


Welcome to our awesome series of interviews with Bornfrees! We'll be highlighting the stories of Bornfrees from all around South Africa and are keen to hear from YOU if you were born into freedom - make contact through our email bornfrees18@gmail.com or our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/BornfreesSa or twitter @BornfreesSA

Today we meet Sisipho from Johannesburg:
 
1)      Tell us who you are and where you're from, and where you are staying currently, Who do you live with and where?
I am Sisipho Mbombo but people call me Sisi . I’m a Xhosa lady, bread and born in Johannesburg in 1995. I can speak English, Zulu and French. I stay with my mom and sister when I’m at home in Pretoria. I’m a ballerina and dancing is my life!

2)      What are you doing currently (eg. attending school, working etc)?
I’m a grade 11 scholar at Roedean School in Partktown, Johannesburg. I’m a weekly boarder.

3)      Who is the most important person in your life and why?
The most important person in my life would have to be my mother of course as she has always been my pillar of strength and she’s always there when I need motivation.

4)      Do you have any role models and what do you admire in them?
My mother and the Dalai Lama would be my role models. My mother is one of my role models as she has a strong personality, ready to fight the world. The Dalai Lama is one of my role models as he is a very spiritual person and even though people have done terrible things to him and continue to do such, he still manages to stay calm and wish for peace amongst everyone.

5)      What do you think is the benefit of being a Bornfree?
We were born free! To have freedom and to be able to actually make a change in many peoples lives.

6)      Are there any negative aspects of being a Bornfree?
No

7)      What's your idea of a perfect day?
A day filled with love, laughter and happiness amongst everyone including yourself.

8)      What dream do you have for yourself, or a goal you want to achieve?
I would love to be a psychologist and own my own dancing studio for underprivilaged children.

9)      What message would you share with other Bornfrees?
BE who YOU want to be and not what others expect you to be!

Special thanks to HDI Youth Marketers for connecting us to Sisi! http://www.hdiyouth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment